Renewing our Vision for Mission
SIGN UP NOW FOR THE COTTAGE MEETINGS!
Our community and church are ever changing. In October, we as a congregation will begin to discuss what God wants for Peace Lutheran Church and our community in the future and how to proceed. All of God’s people, no matter what your ideas are, have something unique to offer in this process.
Please make these Cottage Meetings a priority to share your thoughts for our Congregation’s future.
We will meet in small groups (8 to 10) with a moderator in member’s homes, for three sessions lasting about 1.5 hours. Additional locations will be at the church and one on Zoom. Dates for these meetings are planned for October 17 to 23, October 31 to November 6, and November 14 to 20. Below are the current Cottage Meeting hosts and locations.
The sign-up sheets for each host are in the Atrium so you can sign up for the location that best suits your needs.
• Monday, October 17 at 2:00pm: Home of Rick and Chris Panos, Nevada City
• Monday, October 17 at 2:00pm: Home of Jim and Jan Schroeder, Morgan Ranch
• Tuesday, October 18 at 2:00pm: Home of Mary Ann Davis, Ponderosa Pines Mobile Park
• Tuesday, October 18 at 3:00pm: Home of Ron and Conni Barker, Lake Wildwood
• Wednesday, October 19 at 2:00pm: Home of Ginni DeThomas, Morgan Ranch
• Thursday, October 20 at 10:00am: Peace Lutheran Church
• ZOOM meeting: Date and time to be determined