Worship during Holy Week & Easter
We lead up to Easter celebrations with reflection during the time we call Holy Week. We invite you to share in this time. It is a “darker” period of reflection on the dark side of our human condition. That very reflection makes the joy at the end of this week even greater!
- Sunday, March 25 @ 8:30 & 11 a.m. – Palm Sunday processions at the start of each worship service. Hot cross buns & fruit in the Fellowship Center after each service.
- Thursday, March 29 @ 7 p.m. – Maundy Thursday, celebrating the Last Supper with Holy Communion. Share a simple soup supper with us at 6:15 p.m. in the Fellowship Center.
- Friday, March 30 @ 12 p.m. (noon) – Good Friday Tenebrae, or “Service of Shadows,” at Emmanuel Episcopal Church (ecumenical service)
- Friday, March 30 @ 7 p.m. – Good Friday Tenebrae, or “Service of Shadows,” at Peace Lutheran
- Sunday, April 1 @ 8:30 & 11 a.m. – Easter: The Resurrection of Our Lord! Holy Communion. Light brunch between services in the Fellowship Center. Egg hunt for children follows 11 a.m. service.
On April 1, we celebrate Our Lord’s victory over death with powerful music, joyous song, flowers and a rousing worship service that will lift you up. You’ll feel the power of the Holy Spirit in your life – a feeling you’ll carry with you all week.